Friday, September 5, 2014

Jordana Lip Products I'm Loving!

I have recently starting using the Jordana Twist & Shine moisturizing balm stain, and the Jordana lip liners and I am loving them. They both come in a wide verity of colors, and they are very affordable. I find them at my local Walgreens, or you can also order them online at Jordanacosmetics.com


I have these in Honey Love, Sweet Pink, and Cranberry Crush. These fill so creamy, and comfortable on your lips they are not at all sticky, or slick filling. I have found them to be very true to color, and I have had no problem with them smearing, or smudging outside of my lip line. Even while eating and drinking they still last awhile. These balms twist up from the bottom so there is never a need to sharpen which I love! If you have not yet tried these you need to check them out.


I have these in Tawny, Baby Berry, and Plush Plum. These like the balms are very comfortable on the lips, if you are just lining your lips, or completely filling them in they go on so smooth. You can even wear these alone with a little lip gloss over the top for a beautiful look. I have found them to be very true to color, and have had no problem with them smearing, or bleeding outside my lip line. They are also a retractable pencil so you will never have to sharpen them. If you have been looking for a good lip pencil you should check these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment