Friday, September 12, 2014

Avon Extra Lasting Foundation


Hi Everyone!
 If you have not yet tried this foundation you really should give it a try. It has SPF 12, and the claims are that it " Looks natural and stays fresh for 18 hours with light weight buildable coverage". The cost is $12.50 but I found it on sale for $9.99, so you know on sale I had to give it a try. My experience with this foundation is that it does last a very long time. I don't know about 18 hours I usually don't have makeup on that long, but it does last all day up until I wash it off at night without fading, breaking down, or settling into fine lines or wrinkles in my skin. It does seem to be light on my skin not heavy at all. I have combo skin and it actually fells really moisturizing. But beware a little of this product goes along way, I have found it to be more medium to full coverage for me. If you put on to much it may seem heavy, because it does not take alot of this product to achieve a good coverage. I have very dark areas under my eyes, on my nose, along with some other problem areas, and I have found it covers them very well. Of coarse I still go in with some concealer, but the foundation does do a good job covering these places on it's own. It also does a pretty good job at evening out my over all skin tone. The colors do seem to run a little dark though I have this is Soft Honey, and it is just a little dark for my skin tone, but I can make it work. So just keep that in mind if you do order this you may want to go one shade lighter than what you would normally be. It does come in a large verity of shades, so you should not have any trouble finding one that will work for you. It comes in a glass pump bottle that pumps out about a pea size amount at a time, and a couple of pumps is really all you really need to cover your entire face and neck.The way I apply this is to pump a couple of pumps on the back of my hand, then with my fingers I smear around on my face where I need the most coverage, I then go in with my Elf powder brush which is cut flat at the top, and works great for applying foundation. I then blend it all over my entire face, and down onto my neck using the brush. For those of you how are not familiar with Elf it is Eyes, Lips, Face you can check it out here. So over all I really recommend this to anyone who is needing a foundation that has good coverage, is long wearing, and that can cover problem areas without felling like you have on a mask. If you can't find anyone in your local area that sales Avon you can also order online by going to Avon.com and place your order there. 

If you do give this a try or have already tried this please let me what your thoughts are on it, and if it did or didn't work for you.
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day and a great weekend!
It has really cooled off alot here where I live it fells wonderful, and I am loving it I am really looking forward to Fall and Winter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment