Monday, September 8, 2014

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer

 
 
Hey! Everyone,
I have been trying the Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer for a week or so now, and I am loving it. This Concealer is not new on the market, but it is new to me. I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart for around $6.00 very affordable, and even more pigmented than Make-Up-Forever concealers. If you cannot find this at your local stores you can also order online a HardCandy.com. It has many claims such as it will cover any blemishes, dark circles, all imperfections including Tattoos. YES, I said Tattoos, which I myself don't have any tattoos, but I have seen pictures online of this. I can tell you though that it does do everything else it claims. The tube is 0.71oz, and comes with a small pencil for little imperfections you may have around your mouth, nose, etc. It Blends on your skin very easily, and a little goes a long way. This concealer comes in a good range of shades I have it in Medium, which is a very good match for my skin tone. The way I apply this product is after I have applied my foundation i take a small dot of this on the back of my hand, spread it out to warm it up, then apply where I need it with my ring finger, I gently pat it into the skin DO NOT rub. I always set it with some powder.Be warned though if you use to much of this product it will become cakey looking, so use very sparingly. This product is highly recommended for oily/Combo skin, and does fell somewhat moisturizing on your face.

I hope you all had a great weekend, and a great start to the work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment